Online PaymentIf you have previously paid online, you will enter your username and password in the RETURNING USERS section. If you forgot your username and password, click the Help link below the login button to reset your password. Click here to submit your payment.
If this is your FIRST TIME paying online, click the Submit Payment button below and follow these steps:
1. First, you will access the "New Users" section and search for Nottingham Forest.
2. Next, create your account. This is not the same as your Nottingham Forest account.
- Go to the "New Users" section, click the Setup Account button and search for "Nottingham Forest Homes Association."
- On the Search Results page, select the Pay Dues button associated with Nottingham Forest.
3. Then you will be prompted to add your bank information and submit your payment.
- On the Create Login page, you will create your account and enter your Nottingham Forest street address.
- NOTE: This system is used for rental payment and may use the terms "Rent" and "Dues" interchangeably. Disregard the "unit application" checkbox. It does not apply and will be removed.
4. When finished, you will see a Confirmation page and will be sent an email confirmation.
- E-check is free. See Fee Information below.
If you have any questions or issues, please Contact Us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the best experience, use a laptop or PC.
- If using a mobile device, you may need to scroll vertically and/or horizontally to access the "Continue" and/or "Complete Payment" button.
- Payments will be processed by the bank at 6:00 pm Eastern.
- It may take up to 48 hours before your payment is posted
Payment options are E-check (ACH), credit card, or debit card.
- There is NO FEE for E-check (ACH) payments.
- A 3.95% service fee will be charged for credit card payments.
- A $4.95 service fee will be charged for debit card payments.
- Any insufficient funds charges incurred will be collected from the resident.