PAY ANNUAL DUESPlease review the steps below before proceeding.STEPS:If you have previously used the online payment system:
- Please review the IMPORTANT NOTES and FEE INFORMATION below.
- Click the "Submit Annual Dues Payment" button at the bottom of this page to access the Dues Payment system.
- You will be directed to the Returning Users section and prompted to change your password.
If this is your first time paying online:
1. First, you will access the "New Users" section on the right side of the page (or bottom of page if using a mobile device).
2. Next, you will create your account. This is not the same as your Nottingham Forest account.
- On the Create Login page, you will enter your name, username, password and Nottingham Forest street address and email address.
- NOTE: Disregard the "unit application" checkbox. It does not apply to our HOA.
3. Then you will be prompted to add your payment method and submit your $800
- E-check is free. This option is located on the tab to the right.
- Refer to Fee Information below for details.
4. When finished, you will see a Confirmation
page and will be sent an email confirmation.
If you have any questions or issues, please Contact Us
or email email@example.com.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- For the best experience, use a laptop or PC.
- If using a mobile device, you may need to scroll vertically and/or horizontally to access the "Continue" and/or "Complete Payment" button.
- Payments will be processed by the bank at 6:00 pm Eastern.
- It may take up to 48 hours before your payment is posted
Payment options are E-check (ACH), credit card, or debit card.
Click the button below to get started: Submit Annual Dues Payment
- There is NO FEE for E-check (ACH) payments.
- A 2.95% service fee will be charged for credit card payments.
- A $4.95 service fee will be charged for debit card payments.
- Any insufficient funds charges incurred will be collected from the resident.