PAY ANNUAL DUESPlease review the steps below before proceeding.STEPS:
You will click the "Submit Annual Dues Payment" button at the bottom of this page to access the Dues Payment system.
1. First, you will access the "New Users" section and search for Nottingham Forest.
- Go to the "New Users" section, click the Setup Account button and search for "Nottingham Forest Homes Association."
- On the Search Results page, select the Pay Dues button associated with Nottingham Forest.
2. Next, create your account. This is not the same as your Nottingham Forest account.
- On the Create Login page, you will create your account and enter your Nottingham Forest street address.
- NOTE: This system is used for rental payment and may use the terms "Rent" and "Dues" interchangeably. Disregard the "unit application" checkbox. It does not apply and will be removed.
3. Then you will be prompted to add your bank information and submit your $800
- E-check is free. See Fee Information below.
4. When finished, you will see a Confirmation
page and will be sent an email confirmation.
If you have any questions or issues, please Contact Us
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.IMPORTANT:
- For the best experience, use a laptop or PC.
- If using a mobile device, you may need to scroll vertically and/or horizontally to access the "Continue" and/or "Complete Payment" button.
- Payments will be processed by the bank at 6:00 pm Eastern.
- It may take up to 48 hours before your payment is posted
Payment options are E-check (ACH), credit card, or debit card.
Click the button below to get started: Submit Annual Dues Payment
- There is NO FEE for E-check (ACH) payments.
- A 3.95% service fee will be charged for credit card payments.
- A $4.95 service fee will be charged for debit card payments.
- Any insufficient funds charges incurred will be collected from the resident.
The payment process includes setting up an account, which can be used for future payments. If a homeowner moves out of the neighborhood, the account will be deactivated.