Nottingham Forest Homeowners Association works to provide a safe, attractive and fun pool complex for the use of the homeowners and their invited guests. The pool complex consists of a large pool approx 40’x70’ with a depth of 3’6” to 4’2”, NO DIVING; a baby pool appx 15’x25’ and 11”deep; a large pool deck with cabana; a pool house with a common area, courtesy/emergency phone and showers. Vending machines are also available.
Extra measures have been taken to ensure the safety of the patrons as well as the staff.
A security code is required at the gate for entry into the pool facility. We ask that all residents sign in when they enter the pool clubhouse.Pool Address:
11940 Grant StreetPool Management Company:
Overland Park PoolsNFHA Pool Board Member:
Matt Zehr 913-617-8798
Dates/Hours of OperationJune 8th through September TBD
Daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PMStaffing
One attendant will be at the pool daily from 3:00pm - 9:00pmWeather
Pool management reserves the right to close the pool due to inclement weather and health reasons.Safety/Adult Supervision
The Nottingham Forest pool is not supervised by lifeguards. We have pool attendants to help enforce the rules of the pool and keep that area clean and maintained. Any persons under the age of 14 needs to be there with a responsible care taker 14 years of age or older.Baby Pool
The supervision and safeguard of users of the Baby Pool shall be the responsibility of the parents or care provider of the children using the Baby Pool. NFHA or the pool management company shall not be responsible for any injury or loss resulting from use of the Baby Pool.Private Pool Parties
- There is a pergola with three grills available to residents. The grill on the north end may be reserved by members. Click here to reserve the pool cabana.
- All parties must be held within the official pool open season.
- Anyone reserving the pool for a party is entitled to exclusive use of the pool cabana and tables and chairs.
- The pool will remain open to other homeowners during the party.
- Anyone who reserves the pool for a party is responsible for cleanup of the deck, tables and restrooms.
Nottingham Forest Homes Association Pool Rules
- All persons entering pool area are deemed to have assumed all risks and to have released NFHA and the Pool Management Company from all liability or responsibility for injuries, death, and loss or damage to personal property.
- All pool attendees are required to sign in upon arrival.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible care provider 14 years of age or older. Neither NFHA nor the Pool Management Company will be held responsible for minors left alone at the pool.
- Food and beverages are permitted. No glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed as long as consumed by persons 21 and over and in plastic cups.
- Trash must be placed in a receptacle prior to leaving the area.
- You must be courteous and respectful of others. Profanity, rough play, or any behavior that may be offensive to other patrons will not be tolerated.
- NO RUNNING
- NO DIVING
- Pool visitors, non-residents, are permitted only when accompanied by a resident.
- No dogs or pets will be allowed in the pool area.
- Any child that has not been potty trained is required to wear a swim diaper in the pool.
- No skating or skateboarding allowed in the pool area.
- Bicycles must be parked in bike racks.
- Non-swimming apparel is prohibited in the pool.
- No smoking is allowed inside the pool complex. The designated smoking area is outside the complex on the North side of the building.